Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas

Christmas morning.
The calm before the storm. 


Jason got a new bike. He's been waiting practically since his birthday for one. 
He also got some new guns that make sounds. Oy, I think I might regret that. 


Ashley got a new camera and a sweet jacket. 
Haley is getting a $1300 band trip in April, so it kind of limited her Christmas gifts. 
She got underwear and socks. :/ Poor kid. 
We did get Guitar Hero for the family, which she has been really enjoying. 


Justin got cowboy gear. We bought him a pair of boots a while back which he wears everywhere. And ever since, he's been wanting the rest of the cowboy ensemble. 

I decided there were going to be very few electronic gifts this year. We got the guitar hero and one of those retro Atari systems. I only got those because I thought they'd be fun for us to play with together as a family. 
I bought the boys Lincoln Logs because they bring back many fond childhood memories, and I want them to use their imagination. 
He didn't actually put this together. Ashley and I did spent an hour on it while he was out playing with his new guns. But he has since played with it. Hopefully it doesn't collect dust. 


Our Christmas spread.

 We usually just spend the whole day being completely lazy and munching on food. We don't do a sit down dinner. It's just nibble, nibble, nibble all day.

This ham was SO good!!! 


Sweets and treats!




Old school Atari. 
Centipede!


Hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours. 
<3 p="">

No comments: